Tuesday, March 28, 2006

About me and this blog

Hi,
Just started blogging after years of reading those of close friends.

I live in Mumbai, though my work keeps me away from town most weekdays. My wife and I occupy one (a relatively nice one) of the several thousand decrepit looking apartments in the Western suburbs.

We moved to Mumbai 2 years ago, after stints in Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and abroad. My wife being a Mumbaikar took to the place like a mosquito to Mithi water, but I am still reeling from the "Shock and Awe" that this megacity inflicts upon me every weekend. The purpose of this blog is to capture some of the more interesting moments in life here, though it may swing from cars to geopolitics to literature to music depending purely on my whims and fancies.

Welcome to my web, dear reader!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home